Performance Without Boundaries, Productivity Without Limits
ADARA Networks elevates networking and computing at layers 1–7, incorporating the maximum amount of information possible to optimize networking for all class of services—legacy and new.
Learn more about the products that make up the ADARA Constellation Series.
The Brightest Star in the Infrastructure
The ADARA Networks Full Stack Engine (FSE) ends the limitations of legacy vendor and proprietary approaches with an open-platform architecture and the most advanced software and hardware technologies. Designed to work concurrently at every layer of the OSI stack, the FSE offers the unique capability to:
- Enhance all existing services significantly
- Promote novel services, revenue streams, and business models
- Natively address nearly any IT issue
- Enable Cloud Computing, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and Grid Computing
The ADARA FSE platform enables customers to architect, implement, and manage secure computing and networking environments with greater ease of management than previously possible using single special-purpose appliances and products, without the limitations and expense of proprietary hardware and software.
Multiplexing Support for TCP Performance
The ADARA Networks Constellation Series TCP Optimization Gateway (TOG) supports TCP multiplexing, HTTP and application multiplexing, and multiple mechanisms to increase TCP performance. Efficiencies include:
- Congestion control
- Retransmission mechanisms
- Ultra-efficient algorithms
A New Standard for Application Acceleration
The ADARA Networks Constellation Series WAN Optimization Engine (WOE) sets new standards for WAN-optimization products. In addition to implementing all standard mechanisms for WAN optimization, the ADARA WOE includes mechanisms other vendors ignore, and accelerates a broad spectrum of applications and services, including:
- Reduction or elimination of redundant transmissions through end-point mechanisms
- Intelligent caching and next-generation compression, prioritization, and protocol streamlining
- Avoidance, reduction, or elimination of packet delivery issues over common switched infrastructure through WAN-optimization mechanisms implemented in the intermediate network between end points
Advanced Web Acceleration
The ADARA Networks Constellation Series Web Acceleration Gateway (WAG) sets new standards for web acceleration.
The ADARA WAG resolves packet-delivery issues over common switched infrastructures, and federates every site, end point, and connection to build a federated, distributed data dictionary—multiplying the benefits of web acceleration and accelerating performance.
Features and Benefits
- Host Routing
- Object Routing
- Dynamic UDDI services
- Dynamic Routed DNS
- Advanced administrative overlays
- Role-based access control
- Advanced Multipath Routing
- Advanced multicasting, compression, and web caching
- Traffic shaping and advanced bandwidth management techniques
- Forward error corrections
- TCP offloading, multiplexing, and advanced TCP congestion control
Fully Distributed Solution for Real-Time Performance
The ADARA Networks Constellation Series Federation Engine (FE) enables federation of services within and across domains, and federation of sites, servers, and content.
Integrated with other features of the ADARA Constellation Series, the ADARA FE offers a flat and fully distributed solution for real-time performance, failure avoidance, and optimization.
Converging Multiple Resources for Virtualization
The ADARA Networks Constellation Series Virtualization Engine (VE) allows multiple resources to appear as a single resource, with the intelligence and dynamism to enable flexibility and performance while operating as a single computing system/resource.
Features and Benefits
The ADARA VE provides a wide scope of virtualization capabilities including:
- Platform and cross-platform virtualization
- Full or partial virtualization
- Para virtualization
- Operating system, hardware, disk, memory, network, desktop, access, processing, data, and application virtualization
Ease of Use for Advanced WS-BPEL Design
The ADARA Networks Constellation Series Workflow Engine (WE) supports and integrates advanced WS-BPEL design time experience.
Features and Benefits
- Zero code or plug-in requirements
- Visual and source design of XML schema model flow and interpretation
- Wizards for ease of use
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Skinnable appearance
- Support for resources such as WSDLs and XML schemas
- Customizable, extensible components beyond the WS-BPEL specification