Full Stack Engine = Full SDN
The ADARA Networks Horizon Series Software Defined Networking Platform (SDN) is an open standards-based platform product that dynamically creates and delivers Cloud Computing, and other implementations of Software Defined Networking.
ADARA SDN is a comprehensive, commercial quality SDN that eliminates the limitations and gaps in other SDN implementations. Other SDN offerings recycle the "Best Efforts" services of Legacy networking, offer limited scalability, and lack commercial deployment readiness.
ADARA solves these issues with a comprehensive SDN platform.
The ADARA Horizon SDN:
- Network Virtualization - Compute Virtualization - Execution Virtualization
- Every Level of Virtualization, from Machine, Application, Session, State
- End-to-End Virtualization; Data Center-Network-Client
- Most Advanced Fabric - ADARA Dynamic Virtual Overlay Network (VON)
- Data Center Virtualization; L2, L2/L3 and L3
- Exponential VLAN Scalability Unified Data Center/Network
- Network- as- Execution Environment
- OpenFlow API
- Web APIs
- Enhanced OpenStack/Cloud Controllers
- Enhanced Network Containers
- Dynamic Policy Programming - Universal Policy Engine – Any Policies
- Out-Of-the-Box Autonomic Operations - Automated Management
- LAN/WAN/Intra- Inter-Domain
- Operational and Financial Engineering – Business Intelligence
- Guaranteed SLAs
- Single Pane of Glass Management for all 3rd Party Infrastructure/Services
- Dynamic Topology Creation and Management
- Affirmative Service Guarantees – with Abstraction
- L 2-7 Load/Flow Balancing of Virtual, Physical Machines and Networks
- Flow Control
- Features every major Soft Appliance in a single integrated platform
- Dynamic Run Time Synchronization Layer 2-7
- Continuous Dynamic Optimization
- Dynamic Real Time Service Velocity, Service Creation, and Service Elasticity
- Ultra Secure SDN
- Ultra Secure Compute Virtualization
- Much, much, more…
- Any Service, Any Level, Any Time, Any Where
ADARA Ecliptic SDN Controller; the industry’s first; a true L2-7 SDN Controller.
ADARA Axis vSwitch and SoftSwitch; a standards based vSwitch.