Support for Today's New Interoperability Architecture
ADARA Networks Orion Series routers are designed to satisfy the functionalities and performance requirements of today’s new interoperability architectures. They extend networking throughout Layer 7, implementing Dual Environment (Execution and Network based), XML modules, UDDI, content-based routing, and more. These routers enable “cross-layer” mapping of application and messaging needs to network layer services, such as compression, transformation, routing, and QoS, and ensure that the network meets these needs.
Orion Series routers dramatically improve network access and delivery of all SOA, and Cloud Computing architectures and transaction environments.
Interoperability Without Complexity
The ADARA Networks Orion Series Cloud Computing Engine (CCE) is an open standards-based platform product that dynamically discovers, manages, and virtualizes enterprises, data sources, and services.
The ADARA Orion CCE:
- Integrates different data sources or services to interoperate across different domains, without compromising authentication and authorization elements
- Enables identity providers to use a wide range of resources, including databases, file systems, LDAP servers, data marts, data warehouses, and packaged applications
- Federates data sources and services across different domains or enterprises and other clouds
- Discovers and virtualizes data, web services, and resources such as UDDI from any domain
- Provides customizable options to impose or leverage global policies concurrent with local policy execution
- Applies security policies based on open standards such as Web Services Security (WS-Security), and support protocols such as SOAP, UDDI, TCP/UDP, HTTP(S), LDAP(S), and SNMP
The Most Advanced Service Oriented Architecture Support Available
The ADARA Networks Orion Series Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Engine provides the most advanced SOA support available with XML modules, UDDI, content-based routing, and much more.
The ADARA Orion Series SOA engine:
- Enables “cross-layer” mapping of application and messaging needs, including compression, routing, and QoS
- Enables interoperability between heterogeneous application and database infrastructures, and extend the enterprise service bus (ESB), federating it from the execution environment, across the network environment, to other execution environments
- Receives, processes, and forwards XML messages, including decision-point, enforcement-point, and translation functionalities, message and network routing, and advanced functionalities for the most advanced SOA services
- Dynamically creates XML schemas and autonomically generates mappings between heterogeneous systems in minutes instead of years
- Delivers ultra-high performance in every function, with features not available from other vendors