Interoperability: Driving Next-Generation Business and Global Commerce
ADARA Networks interoperability solutions dramatically increase the level and speed with which enterprises and organizations interoperate, execute transactions, share data, and conduct business.
Delivering the industry’s leading ease-of-management solution for workflow creation, ADARA’s comprehensive solutions span the entire range of interoperability with the following features:
- Access Interoperability. Diverse systems communicating through agreed-upon common access method/protocol setup
- Syntactic Interoperability. Two or more systems communicating and exchanging data using a common data format
- Semantic Interoperability. Agreeing to the context and content that are communicated, and automatically interpreting information exchanged in a meaningful and accurate way
- Process Interoperability. Define the workflow in a common manner, where components, access methods, syntax, and semantics create new workflow paths that allow multiple processes to work in concert
Key to this level of comprehensive interoperability is ADARA’s Dual Environment Federated Enterprise Service Bus, which operates in both the data center and in the WAN environment to enable services never before available.
Learn more about the products behind ADARA Interoperability solutions.
- Cloud Computing
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Data Warehousing
- Content Delivery
- Software Defined Networking